- June 8 to 16 - Gibsons Jazz Festival , a lead-up to Jazz Festival on Saturday June 15, Wine Garden Park, See www.coastjazz.com for live music in restaurants, on the streets and outdoor parks.
- June 22 - Annual Children's Festival - in Dougall Park, Gibsons Landing, 10:30 am to 3:30 pm, a fun fulfilled family day of music, crafts, pony rides, barbeque, huge raffle prizes.
- July 1 - Canada Day Celebrations in Gibsons.
- July 6 - Wood Duck Festival at Iris Griffith Centre - Festival of nature, local folk music in a spectacular setting. www.lagoonsociety.com
- July 12 - 14 - Halfmoon Bay Country Fair, fishing derby, firefighters challenge, fun family activities all day at Coopers Green Park.
- July 27-28 - Sea Calvalcade in Gibsons, parade, food, fun. fireworks, games. Info - www.seacavalcade.ca
- Aug 3 - Gambier Summer Family Fair at Gambier Island Community Centre, family fun, music, food. See www.Gambierisland.org/Events.htm
- Aug 8- 12 Art Stroll in the landing, Gibsons Galleries invite the public. www.gibsonspublicartgallery.ca
- Aug 15 to 18 Sunshine Coast Festival of the Written Arts at Rockwood Centre, Sechelt. Info www.writersfestival.ca
- August 17 - Creek Daze at Roberts Creek Mandala, 10 am - 5pm. Vendors, music, food, kids zone, and the world famous Higgeldy Piggeldy Parade.
Special Event Tours:
Full Moon Tours
Sunday June 23,
Monday July 22,
Tues Aug 20,
Thur Sep 19,
*All tours include certified guides & all required kayaks and equipment. (Minimum 2 people)
Saturday , July 27th : Sea Cavalcade Fireworks Tour: Join us for an incredible evening paddle as we catch the sunset over the Salish Sea before returning to watch the Gibsons sky light up with our annual fireworks display. We offer the best seats in the house! Reserve your spot today!
Call for times 604-886-9760
Cost: $85 ea.
Book this Tour
Tel. (1) 604-886-9760
Box 35, Molly's Lane, Gibsons B.C, V0N 1V0